Q. What is it like to own a D-BAT Academy?
Owning a D-BAT franchise is fun, but it is NOT a hobby. If you are looking for a hobby, a D-BAT franchise is not what you are looking for. D-BAT is serious about expanding and protecting the D-BAT brand and provides you with a proven plan that MUST be followed for all parties to be successful.
Q. What is the vision for a D-BAT Academy?
Provide a quality teaching environment with professional instruction to enhance the baseball experience for players at all levels from little league through the pros
Q. What is D-BAT Academies commitment to a D-BAT Academy owner?
D-BAT’s responsibility is to empower you to be successful by:
- Providing the D-BAT Academy Franchise Manual
- Assisting with site location and facility layout
- Setting up the D-BAT Academy Scheduling System
- Setting up, managing, and maintaining the D-BAT Membership program
- Training instructors in the D-BAT Method of Instruction
- Providing the proven D-BAT non-compete agreement for instructors
- Providing ongoing 24/7 support
- Promoting the D-BAT name nationwide through various brand awareness channels
- Providing a home page for each location on the D-BAT website
Q. What other ways does D-BAT Academies assist a D-BAT Academy owner?
- Assisting in hiring/training staff
- Assisting in hiring instructors
- Setting up the pro shop to maximize sales
- Setting up processes to facilitate uniform sales
- Assisting in organizing the Grand Opening
- Providing D-BAT personnel to assist with Grand Opening
Q. What is the commitment of a D-BAT Academy owner to D-BAT Academies?
Your commitment includes:
- The work ethic to be successful
- The discipline to follow the D-BAT Academy Franchise Manual
- The creativity to promote your D-BAT Academy in your community
- Suitable location of approximately 10,000 to 20,000 square feet (approximately 75% warehouse and 25% office) plus an outdoor field when possible
- Franchise fee
- Percentage of membership fees
- Approximately $250,000 to $500,000 to finish out the location (depending on the building) and stock the pro shop (does not include a field)
- Hiring an assistant manager
- Hiring at least three full time instructors
Q. If I become a D-BAT Academy owner, what will it do for me?
Our Commitment Plus Your Commitment Equals Success
- A properly managed franchise should fulfill the D-BAT vision
- A properly managed franchise should be fun, rewarding, and profitable
Q. What do I do to get started?
The first step is visit www.DBATFranchises.com. From here, you can watch videos and take a virtual tour of a D-BAT Academy. The 'Request Info' tab allows you to submit your information. You'll receive a follow up call within 24 hours of your request.